Sweet, Sticky and Spicy Chicken Strips - Catercorp
This delicious dish uses skinless boneless chicken breasts cooked in a gingery, spicy, soy sauce. It’s great as an appetiser or as a main dish served with rice and a veggie or even a stir fry.
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 cup Quinns Soya Sauce
- 2 teaspoon Chopped Fresh Ginger Root
- 2 tablespoon Sauce-a-licous Peri-Peri Sauce
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 4 x Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- Mix together brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Lightly salt and pepper the chicken strips.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken strips and brown on both sides, about 1 minute per side. Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Simmer uncovered until the sauce thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.