Spicy Barbados Stew - Catercorp
This recipe is ideal for those that love eating hot dishes.
- 1 x Chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 3 x Crushed Garlic Cloves
- 5 x Cubed Chicken Breasts
- 1 x Red Pepper cut into strips
- 50 grams Whole Button Mushrooms
- 2 cup Sauce-a-licious Barbados Twist
- 1 cup Cold Water
- 3 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Italian Flatleaf Parsley
- 350 grams Boiled & Cubed Potatoes
- 20 grams Stork Margarine
- In a large pot, brown onions in oil and add garlic and chicken cubes.
- Fry until the meat is browned then add the red pepper and mushrooms and fry for 2 min.
- Add 1 cup of cold water to the pot and stir in the Barbados Twist.
- Bring to the boil while stirring.
- Simmer uncovered for 20 min, stirring occasionally and add parsley.