Sloppy Joes - Catercorp
A great dish for kids parties plus the mixture freezes really well.
- 1 kilograms Lean Mince
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onions
- 1 cup Chopped Celery
- 1 x Heinz Tomato Soup Can
- 4 tablespoon Quinns Premium Tomato Sauce
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 4 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon Quinns Worcester Sauce
- 8 x Large Hamburg Rolls
- Place mince in a pre-greased pan and brown over medium heat.
- Use a masher to remove any lumps.
- Add onion plus celery and cook for further 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Spoon mixture onto toasted buns and enjoy.