A great protein-based breakfast. Perfect for a Father’s Day breakfast in bed.
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Serves: 1
- Heat up a breakfast pan on the stove over high heat.
- Reduce heat once hot enough and pour Olive Oil into the various sections.
- Place the sausages in the skillet section and baste with Sweet & Sticky Sauce.
- Add the peppers to a small section of the pan and throw over the Soya Sauce and mix.
- Place a Tomato slice into another section and sprinkle with salt.
- Turn the sausages and baste again with more sauce.
- Add the two eggs to the pan and allow to cook.
- Mix the peppers and turn over the tomato slice.
- Once all pieces are done to your liking, plate them and serve with a piece of toast.