Creamy Chicken Livers - Catercorp
Mouthwatering authentic Portuguese Chicken Livers.
- 1 x Large Onion Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Quinns Worcester Sauce
- 3 teaspoon Paprika
- 3 x Crushed Garlic Cloves
- 1 x Finely Chopped Red Pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
- 1/4 cup Sauce-a-licious Prego Sauce
- 2 x Fresh Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 cup Cream
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- 30 grams Butter
- 500 grams Chicken Livers
- 6 grams Fresh Portuguese Rolls
- Fry onions until soft
- Add Quinns Worcester Sauce, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. Fry for a minute.
- Add wine, Sauce-a-licious prego sauce and tomatoes and simmer for ten minutes or until reduced.
- Add cream
- Season and set aside.
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan and fry liver until brown (must still be a little pink in the middle).
- Add Livers to Sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with fresh rolls or toast