Chuck Roast - Catercorp
A delicious roast that melts in your mouth!
- Place the meat in a roasting pan.
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour the marinade over the meat and rub into all the surfaces.
- Cover and place in the fridge for one to two days to marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Place the covered pan in the oven for one hour to roast.
- Remove the pan and raise the temperature of the oven to 220 degrees.
- Uncover the pan and place back in the over to roast for a further 1 hour, basting regularly.
- Remove, slice and place on a serving plate serve with fresh parsley, basil or coriander to decorate.