Invite your friends over to watch sport and enjoy delicious boerewors rolls together.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Serves: 4
- 500 grams Boerewors
- 1 Onion, sliced in rings
- 1 tin Chopped Tomatoes with herbs
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 cup Your Choice Hamburger Sauce
- 1 cup
- 6 x Fresh Hot Dog Rolls
- Place the chopped tomatoes in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the sugar.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the relish is thick.
- Fry onion rings until glossy and then add Hamburger Sauce.
- Remove from heat.
- Braai the boerewors until cooked through and slice into 6 equal pieces.
- Place each piece of boerewors on a hotdog roll which has been lightly buttered.
- Top with onions and braai relish.